Board weighing unit
Next to the height, weight is an essential quality feature for freshly produced concrete blocks as well. The system for weighing boards with concrete blocks is installed directly behind the Height Control System. The conveyor drops the board on a frame with load cells behind the Height Control System.The weight for an empty board can be edited in the SHV-Visu software, or can be read out of a RFID Chip in the board.
The control of the weighing unit measures the weight of a board with products and calculates the concrete weight by computing the difference between the full and empty board. This weight is sent to the SHV-Visu software on the computer where it is displayed and stored in the database. The control unit of the weighing system is based on Siemens S7-1200 PLC and communicates with the control of the block machine (signal exchange), the laser sensors of the height control and with the SHV-Visu software. The weighing electronics are installed in the switch box of the SHV500. The terminal boxes for the load cells are mounted as close as possible to the load cells on site.
- Load cells and accessories
- Weighing electronics
- Extension of the SHV-Visu software for weighing unit
The color marker is used to mark layers of blocks with heights outside of the specified tolerances. The system is installed on the side of the conveyor. The layer of blocks is marked on one side in the direction of transport.
- Paint gun with nozzle and needle made of stainless steel, adjustable
- Wheel prevents protruding blocks from damaging the paint gun
- Instrument panel with a directional control valve, shut-off valve, pressure limitation valve, filter pressure regulator and paint container made of stainless steel (3 liters), mounted on a solid frame made of aluminium profiles
- Connection lines are bundled in a flexible hose approx. 2 m in length
- Control system for color marker (switch cabinet on frame) with warning light (red)
- 1 liter of red marking paint and 1 liter of marking paint thinner