The R&W height control systems work in a precise and simple way. Laser distance sensors enable the contact-free measurements of the height of concrete blocks and provide important measurement results for the production. The devices can be used with concrete block machines from any manufacturer. The SHV200 and SHV500 can simply be integrated into the controller of the concrete block machine for this. They can also be operated as a stand-alone system.
The SHV500 is the all-rounder for measuring all common concrete block products. The heart of the SHV500 is the high-resolution laser distance sensor with up to 7500 Hz measuring frequency.
The 3D Inspection System is used for quality control of the height and surface defects of concrete blocks:
- Accurate product height measurement of all concrete blocks on the production plate
- Detailed inspection of concrete blocks for anomalies (sinks, bumps, edge imperfections, cracks, etc.)
- Upgrade of existing R&W height control systems (SHV500 / SHV200) possible
- Measurement of concrete products at the green side on moving production plates in a height range of 20 - 490 mm
- Scan by three point lasers and a 3D sensor
- Early defect detection
- Reduction of complaints
- Digital data acquisition and evaluation
Do you have a question or a request?
Then use our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.